Welcome to our Family's Bragging Page!

This is a fun place to be if you know us! We love to brag about all the wonderful new things our kids are doing and this is the main bragging location for us! We will also keep you updated on travels, events, birthday's, anniversary's and just fun stories! Enjoy the pictures and videos! They are some of our favorites! Also you can link to family and friends who also have blogs.

Captured Moments

First Father and Son Camp Out!






Jeff was so excited to take his son on their first ever Father and Sons camp out with the ward. I think he had been planning it since the day Trevor was born! Despite Sheryl's motherly concerns about her BABY going out into the woods with just Daddy to take care of him...it seems all went well! Trevor didn't want a smore...just the chocolate was all he needed to be happy! I also heard that it was EXTREMELY windy when they were trying to set up the tent. They needed three men just to get it set up! Trevor watching this decided early that he wanted nothing to do with that tent! When Jeff tried to get him to go in, he kept saying, "Tent, blow 'way. Tent, blow 'way!" I guess Jeff somehow talked him into getting in after putting several tons of rocks inside to hold it down! I guess they had a good time because Trevor hasn't stopped talking about camping with daddy and Jeff's already planning the next one! Kara and Mommy had a really fun Girls night anyway...we camped out in our living room and watched girls movies!

3 comments:

Robbie and Ashlee said...

Trevor's hair is AWESOME! lol. I love it!

Jeff and Sheryl Family said...

I know huh...that's why I picked that picture...the hair can't be beat!

Julie said...

Sheryl- Julie Roper from the good ole' College 4th Ward here. We're getting ready to have our third boy. Those Father and Sons Camp Outs are so much fun! Though I do admit, I felt a tinge of loneliness as the boys all pulled away and Derek called from out the back window, "Bye, Mom! No girls allowed!"

It was only a tinge of loneliness, then I enjoyed a quiet evening all to myself. You have the cutest kids! I'm glad you're doing well!