Welcome to our Family's Bragging Page!

This is a fun place to be if you know us! We love to brag about all the wonderful new things our kids are doing and this is the main bragging location for us! We will also keep you updated on travels, events, birthday's, anniversary's and just fun stories! Enjoy the pictures and videos! They are some of our favorites! Also you can link to family and friends who also have blogs.

Captured Moments

Really Great Kids!





You know...despite the fact that sometimes I complain about the normal frustrations of motherhood, I can't help but realize that I am the luckiest girl in the world! I really do have amazing kids! These two are so wonderful and really love each other! I've seen them show so much kindness to each other and are truly concerned when the other one gets even the smallest hurt or "ouchy". Kara is so mature and thoughtful for her age and really goes out of her way to help her little brother, or include him in her very imaginative playtime games. You can tell they love to be together and I sure do love being with them! They are so much fun! I thank the Lord for the two amazing people he sent me as my children, and am so grateful for the chance I have to learn from them daily!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Sheryl,

They are VERY cute kids...we love them. In fact we'd be willing to adopt Trevor if you'd allow us to (we love Kara too but really would like a little boy). It was fun having them over the other day. They're like two peas in a pod :)

Robbie and Ashlee said...

You really do have two of the cutest kids ever. I love them both and wish I could see them more often!

Kristin said...

Love those Seattle shirts!