Welcome to our Family's Bragging Page!

This is a fun place to be if you know us! We love to brag about all the wonderful new things our kids are doing and this is the main bragging location for us! We will also keep you updated on travels, events, birthday's, anniversary's and just fun stories! Enjoy the pictures and videos! They are some of our favorites! Also you can link to family and friends who also have blogs.

Captured Moments

Wicked Girls Weekend!

In mid-September Sheryl got the trip of a lifetime! Time away from the kids to spend with her mom and sisters up in WA! I flew to Seattle with my Mom and met up with my sisters and their families. It was wonderful to be back "HOME" where I was raised and visit my old stomping ground! While there we all went to see the Broadway play WICKED! It was my first broadway play and I loved it! I got some fabulous bonding time while shopping and eating out with my sisters! Jeff stayed home with the kids all weekend for some Daddy bonding time while I enjoyed my weekend get-away! I hope we can do this every year!



Also while in Washington I got to go see some of my old schools! We visited my Elementary school, my middle school and my High School! All in Everett, WA! I hadn't been there in years so there had been a lot of changes! But is was good to be back to my childhood home! I also got to see my dearest friend Kristin! I loved spending a day with her in Edmunds! We went on a fairy ride and did some fun shopping! (Utahns don't get to go on Fairy rides so I was really excited to do this!) We also found a yummy crepe cafe and enjoyed lunch there! Thank you Kristin for a really fun day together! I can't wait until we can do it again!










3 comments:

Janelle said...

Fun! I'm going to see Wicked tonight. I'm really excited.

Kristin said...

Wahoo! That was so fun and man those crepes were awesome! It would be fun for us to do that again - either just the two of us or with our fams.

Robbie and Ashlee said...

I heart new posts from Sheryl!! :) A few things...
1) I had sooo much fun seeing Wicked with you! If they ever come here again we are SO going!
2) Please don't call yourself a Utahn. You're way too cool for that.
3) Because I can't comment under your new slideshow, I'd just like to say your family pics this year are the absolute cutest!

Love you!